We aim to provide clients with appropriate information systems which meet their needs for timely, accurate and comprehensive management information while providing simple, user friendly data entry and retrieval processes.
In addition to complex Information Systems, we can also develop standalone custom applications to meet a broad range of specific business tasks.
MAIN DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENTS
- MS SQL Server - an excellent Database Management solution for systems involving large amounts of data and/or a high number of concurrent users
- MySQL - an open-source Database Management System often used for web technology (browser) based systems
- SQLite - a good small footprint data store for stand-alone applications such as remote sdata collection and singe users applications
- MS Access - generally recognised as an outstanding Rapid Application Development (RAD) product, meaning that custom applications can be quickly developed, debugged, and deployed. It is also useful as a back-end data store for smaller applications.
- PB/Win - a very versatile programming tool/development environment which produces small, fast, stand-alone "native code" executables . We use this to develop portable, stand alone applications which are not dependent on Microsoft Office, .Net and other specific software installations.
At CAMCo, custom applications can be developed even more rapidly through the use of our libraries of pre-programmed functions and templates in various development environments. These libraries, developed and refined over many years, ensure that our clients not only receive great value but that their applications are delivered quickly with a minimum of bugs. In other words -- fast, accurate professional solutions at an economical price.
INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
- Conduct operational analyses of your organisation and provide recommendations for appropriate Information Systems to meet your needs.
- Design and develop customised information systems to meet your specific management, operational and legislative needs.
- Integrate and utilise data from existing financial accounting etc systems for enhanced operational management and reporting.
- Provide specifically targeted on-the-job training to your employees in the supplied Information Systems.